Old August 11th 17, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Cyclists disrupt war memorial service again by ignoring roadclosure.

On 09/08/2017 09:03, TMS320 wrote:
On 08/08/17 03:04, JNugent wrote:

You, OTOH, do not. You frequently make unsupported and untrue
assertions to the effect that the topic is something other than what
it actually is. You've just done it again - in claiming that cyclists
can't dismount (and obey the law)

You have replied to another thread, which shows you have been active
since my reply and that you ran away. I asked you a question which you
haven't answered:-

What law are we talking about?

Been busy with other, more imprtant, things and available time has had
to be rationed. Real life tends to happen in fits and starts for the
retired.

Stand by. I hasten to reassure you that you have not yet been (quite)
forgotten.