Old October 5th 17, 06:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default So You Believe This?

On 10/4/2017 9:47 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 3:05:59 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/3/2017 5:40 PM,
wrote:
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 8:19:46 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/3/2017 10:20 AM,
wrote:
On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 6:48:19 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/2/2017 1:50 PM, AMuzi wrote:

It's hard to tell tech updates from fake news:
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41399497

This is why we can't have satire any more.

We do have satire!
http://www.theonion.com/article/no-w...larly-ha-57086

This would never happen in the USSR either. Why don't you move there and be really really safe.

Never? You're forgetting things again:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow...hostage_crisis

We do, however, seem to have the record for recurrences among advanced
industrialized nations. We're number one! We're number one!

As to why I don't move the I'm happy here. Sure, I'd like certain
things to be better; but I don't spend all my time moaning about the
hellhole I live in, as do certain other posters.

--
- Frank Krygowski

So what you're saying is that you can't be guaranteed safety anywhere but you will complain about the slightest fear anyway?

Hey, we're all megabytes behind you on our complaining posts. You owe us
complaining time!

And yet, I'm the guy who says I'm happy. You're the guy living in a
hellhole, remember? Perhaps you should move to the USSR.

(BTW, here's another memory jog for you: The USSR no longer exists. Fire
up your time machine!)

Remember - I'm the one happy with a Constitution that allows guns in the hands of common citizens. You're the one crapping in your pants over the thought that your neighbor might have one.

More bull****. There's a gun within about 20 feet of me. Hell, one of my
friends is a noted gun designer.

Your misery is overwhelming your capacity for logic.

--
- Frank Krygowski