Old January 5th 04, 10:16 PM
Richard Bates

Default handlebar bag support

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:30:40 +0000 (UTC), in
, "Steve Watkin"
wrote:

Anybody know where I can get one of those thick wire supports for an old
handlebar bag? The sort that fit over the bars and the weight of the bag
and it's contents keep it in place.

From my garage if you don't mind paying postage. I think it is still
hanging up there somewhere. If being used with a horizontal stem it
will need bending back into shape (I previosuly used it with a stem
that was angled upwards).

Email me and I'll let you know if I still have it.
--
Due to a typing error on the Children's Hospital menu
Saturday evening now offers "Beef burger in a bum".