Old November 29th 08, 05:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"marika" wrote in message
[...]
So, how do you feel you faired [fared]? I mean outside of all the
negative comments you get.

A negative comment only confirms Me in My Greatness! Whenever anyone agrees
with me about anything, I am shocked.

there must be someone who hasn't kill filed you besides me and Jimmy

Tom Sherman, to his credit, has never kill filed me - or anyone else either
as far as I know. He is almost as Great as I am.

Who can withstand My Greatness? Wanting to be nice and receive favorable
comments mark you as the dumb female that you are. What the **** are you
doing on Usenet anyway? Now go away and quit bothering us intellectuals -
you twit!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka