Old September 19th 09, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

Default Knocked off today.

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:11:36 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
On Sep 19, 5:46 pm, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

After the X Ray, I was told I had a broken collar bone

Nasty, and not a quick thing to heal I understand. Bad luck, I hope
the compensation buys you a really nice new carbon bike. Or a
recumbent, that way you land on your arse instead of your outstretched
hand...
--
Guy

Cheers Pal,
I'm not really bothered about compo,

Are you entitled to any - from his insurance or your own?

--
Latest DfT Figures: Passenger casualty rates by mode Per billion passenger kilometers:
Killed or seriously injured: Pedal Cyclists : 527 Pedestrians 371