Old April 12th 05, 03:45 AM
Bob Socks

"mugwump" wrote in message
She'll probably ride it 4 times per year, just around the
neighborhood, not too hilly. I hate to blow so much money for such
minimal riding, but everytime she rides her current bike she complains
about it. All the things she complains about seem to be corrected in
the Revive.

Who knows, maybe if she like the Revive she'll ride more...

From all reports the Revive is an easy bike to ride and is comfortable for
short distances. This sounds like what your wife would like.

I took a look at eBay and didn't find one there.

I suppose you have considered the EZ One and theTailwind. They would be
capable of longer rides, with greater comfort and performance over the long
haul in my opinion.

BS