Old July 28th 05, 01:43 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Default what was sheldon doing in France?

Sandy wrote:
Dans le message de
oups.com,
Qui si parla Campagnolo a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
Jasper Janssen wrote:
On 26 Jul 2005 05:56:39 -0700, "Qui si parla Campagnolo"
wrote:

Did read some very uncomplimentary things about LA from Le Equipe
this morning, ater Lance's departure. I was already sure I was
never going back to france, not doubly sure. Sounds like sout frog
legs to me...when waas the last true cycling star from France...2
DECADES!!

If I stayed away from the US every time Fox or the Morning Star or
any other piece of the USAn media said something bad, I wouldn't be
getting back till the heat death of the universe.

Jasper

MUCH more involved in my case as I have written about my 'adventures'
in france at the hands of the 'locals' Not being going back there
anytime soon.

In your case ? More involved ?
I thought you needed a special pass just to leave the REPUBLIC.
We will miss you, gentle sir, for quite some time.

Wondered how long it would take to hear from you. I will be visiting
Italy this fall, and Wales the next year...It was hard to get my papers
to leave the Republic but I swayed them with a few boulderbucks under
the table.
OK, don't miss you any more.
--
Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine

La vie, c'est comme une bicyclette,
il faut avancer pour ne pas perdre l'équilibre.
-- Einstein, A.