Old October 11th 06, 04:25 AM posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Bill Z.

Default Helmet Nazis at It Again!

writes:

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 22:05:51 GMT,
(Bill Z.)
wrote:

writes:

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 19:35:23 GMT,
(Bill Z.)

I've never seen such announcements in the newspapers around here. Don't
know about the radio as I've more or less permanently shut the goddamn
thing off due to excessive loud, obnoxious advertising, but before I
gave up on radio, I never heard any such announcements.

There are none so deaf as those who will not hear.

Krygowski apparently has such limited reading skills that he is dependent
on people reading the newspapers to him, and then he imagines what
must be in them.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB