Old February 14th 08, 04:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

Default Terrible ride to work...

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
Terryc wrote:

The joys of flexitime. Always drive in very early. So much easier to
beat the traffic when you can start at 7:30am.

Or come in late.

Could do that even when working in North Sydney until the scooter boom
really hit and the bike parks were gone by 8:30am.

Can do it now, because I have free motorcycle parking at the new
place.

I'm an early person. I'm usually at my desk by 7 and gone before 4. Except
for yesterday. We had some electrical problems and I arrived at 6:15am and
left at 10:45pm. The joys of responsibility. Of course, shareholders don't
get overtime.

Theo