Old September 15th 04, 10:16 PM
James Annan

jim beam wrote:

James Annan wrote:
snip

"The conclusion is that the braking action of disc brakes is not causing
the quick release mechanism to unscrew. This test is unable to cause
loosening. At this time there are no reasons to believe that anything
is missing or over constrained in this test."

james, did you check out the pics i posted of my own disk brakes?

Yes, but if you thought I'd be interested in a single case of "my wheel
didn't slip" then you have missed the point very very badly indeed.

Now, have you any "reasons to believe that anything is missing or over
constrained in this test"?

Inquiring minds want to know...

James
by treading on the toes of giants.