Old April 28th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default It's the lycra types that give a bad name to cycling

On Apr 27, 4:47*pm, "Valued Corporate #120,345 Employee (B A R R Y)"
wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 08:08:03 -0700 (PDT), ComandanteBanana

wrote:
But the Huffy type ride mostly the sidewalks and back alleys. It's the
lycra types that give a bad name to cycling.

You're an idiot.

One day, I ride in jeans. *Another, I ride in Spandex. *Another,
mountain bike baggies.

Why, trying not to be associated with the lycra type? They are all
right, but they don't speak for the commuters or even for the hobos
who ride on the sidewalks.