Old July 28th 17, 08:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default New bike for Jay

On 2017-07-26 11:07, jbeattie wrote:

snip

I had that in Nevada once. The map listed a town. When we
got there it was completely deserted and quiet, the only
noise being an old gas station sign squeaking in the wind.

especially after the Cameron Park train pulls out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XkHsinz7oU

That was one of the best Westerns of all times. I have seen it almost 20
times.

Next week I'll ride through he

https://cdn-files.apstatic.com/mtb/1...1371328168.jpg

It used to be a tunnel but the top is gone. Lots of lore about how that
happened. Maybe Rooster Cogburn came through there and blew it all up.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/