Old January 10th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lauraz

Default Help with broken saddle

saskatchewanian, thanks for the offer. I just sent you a PM. Hopefully
shipping won't be that expensive from Canada. Let me know so I can see
if it is reasonable and paypal you for the expense.

John thanks for the advice. It seems like you had a lot of the same
thoughts that I did.

It looks like I will still need to get a new seat post. Does anyone
know of a shop near Maryland that would carry a 22.2mm standard 4-bolt
seat post?

--
lauraz
http://www.usenet.com