Old January 15th 09, 10:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

Default BUC 2009 - british unicycle convention

fairly pointless post just to get me subscribed to the thread

Thanks for the updates Sarah. BTW, the link under the logo isn't
working (missed the quote after the URL)

I'm still trying to organise permission for us to hold a road race, but
it's not looking hopeful at the moment. I've got one more chance (the
local police), but if that fails then we'll just have to have a
non-competetive road ride (and just happen to notice who gets back first
)

Rob

--
rob.northcott