Old May 13th 17, 03:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Season progresses

Still had some ice when I got home at 20:03. When I poured the water
on the rose bush, I found an odd-looking blade of ice. After a "say
what?" I realized that I'd packed the sandwich bag of ice and water
next to a can of orange juice I'd bought when I bought yogurt and
cheese, fearing that there wouldn't be enough ice for the remaining
one-hour ride. (I hadn't dug out the assorted stuff in the insulated
pannier before shopping, so I didn't know whether I had ice left.) The
orange juice was still solid, so I put it into the freezer instead of
the fridge. My spouse had just mixed up a fresh batch of orange
juice, so I probably would have re-frozen it anyhow.

My scarf doesn't protect my forehead from the nasty rubber things
inside my helmet. Time to get my white linen do-rag out of winter
storage; it's supposed to be even warmer tomorrow, and I intend to go
to the farmer's markets, return the book I checked out today, and make
another pass at Marsh's going-out-of-business sale. But this time,
I'll come back through town instead of going around the south end of
the lake. Unless I get terribly curious about where it was I went
after making that wrong turn. I did end up on Roy Street, but I've no
idea how I got there.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/