Old May 14th 07, 05:29 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Roger Zoul

Default Quality feedback on these bikes

duh wrote:
:: I'm going to be looking at a RANS Rocket, Bacchetta Cafe, Baccheta
:: Giro 20 or 26, and an Easy Racer Javelin.
::
:: What are the quality/durability factors for these bikes? I will be
:: mostly commuting, but might want to do a little touring.

Personally, from all that I've read about these bikes, I doubt you could go
wrong with any one of them. Of course, the higher priced models tend to have
better components, I think, and I'd worry more about q/d factors on the
lower priced models. I wonder if a 20 in front might be better for
commuting.

It would seem that a $1000 'bent is like a $600 DF, roughly.

Have you been over to bentrideronline.com w/ this question?