Old June 8th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

Default Fixed Penalty Charge - for unicycling

semach.the.monkey wrote:
I can't idle on my coker, sadly, so the only other option would have
been to dismount. My mounting skills on the 36" wheel aren't that
great either

Hey Spence,

idling the coker is overrated. For London traffic, you want to be able
to hop it on the spot. Tiny little hops, with a stillstand in between.
Don't hop high, just like 1 or 2 cm. Doesn't take up any space like
idling does, and you can get into it really quickly.

If you're still rubbish at mounting the coker, you probably need to
dismount more on your ride to work though, practicing once a day at the
start and end of your ride and trying really hard to not dismount won't
teach you the mount very quickly.

Joe

--
joemarshall