Old July 10th 11, 03:05 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn °_°

Default OT - Felis Catus

On 7/8/2011 4:29 PM, JimmyMac wrote:
On Jul 7, 9:27�am, "Edward wrote:
[...]
If we want to keep a pet, a dog or cat should do just fine. I suggest
limiting them however to just a few. No one in this world needs as many cats
as I have.

As for dogs, two is a good idea, since they're pack animals. Cats are
not pack animals, so more that one is unnecessary. Multiples qualify
your house as a cat house ;^)

butbutbut, kitties like each other!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/5203260302/in/set-72157625331406609

Unless one is retired or works at home, a kitty needs at least one other
kitty for companionship.

As for the cat house idea, I need to get to work on interior modifications:
http://www.thecatshouse.com/catshouse/tour.htm.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.