Old September 27th 17, 12:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Build it and they won't come

On 9/26/2017 5:03 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 9/26/2017 3:18 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 11:20:06 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
On 9/26/2017 1:35 PM,
wrote:

The government was never suppose to provide for you what you should
be capable of providing for yourself. This constant taxing away
people's income for government services is a large part of why
inflation is so high.

https://www.statbureau.org/en/united-states/inflation

Here we go again with your idiotic ideas of how to hide inflation.
Yesterday I bought one lb of skirt steak. This is not an especially
expensive piece of meat since it is the part that is cut off when they
are butchering steaks.

One lb of beef - almost $34. Two market steaks that were about 3/4 lb.
$13. I was afraid to ask them how much New York cuts would cost.

Yeah, there isn't any inflation. Four zucchini squash - SMALL - $5
($2.99/lb) A can of diced tomatoes that you have to buy because it is
the season when tomato flies will invade your home if you leave ripe
tomatoes out.

OK, finally something I know something about. Store-brand diced tomatoes
are 79c/can around here. What's the CaliforniaÂ* price?

Our store's advertising $1.00 for 28 ounces.

I hope your cans are smaller than ours; I don't want to have to gripe
like Tom.

--
- Frank Krygowski