Old September 27th 17, 04:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Build it and they won't come

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 22:18:29 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 9/26/2017 7:54 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 9/26/2017 6:02 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 9/26/2017 5:03 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 9/26/2017 3:18 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 11:20:06 AM UTC-7,
Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 9/26/2017 1:35 PM,
wrote:

The government was never suppose to provide for you
what you should be capable of providing for yourself.
This constant taxing away people's income for
government services is a large part of why inflation is
so high.

https://www.statbureau.org/en/united-states/inflation

Here we go again with your idiotic ideas of how to hide
inflation. Yesterday I bought one lb of skirt steak. This
is not an especially expensive piece of meat since it is
the part that is cut off when they are butchering steaks.

One lb of beef - almost $34. Two market steaks that were
about 3/4 lb. $13. I was afraid to ask them how much New
York cuts would cost.

Yeah, there isn't any inflation. Four zucchini squash -
SMALL - $5 ($2.99/lb) A can of diced tomatoes that you
have to buy because it is the season when tomato flies
will invade your home if you leave ripe tomatoes out.

OK, finally something I know something about. Store-brand
diced tomatoes are 79c/can around here. What's the
CaliforniaÂ* price?

Our store's advertising $1.00 for 28 ounces.

I hope your cans are smaller than ours; I don't want to have
to gripe like Tom.

14oz/79cents here.
I am being exploited by the Ohio Tomato Cartel.

Well, don't feel bad. I'm pretty sure mine was a sale price. They're
probably not much different in their regular prices.

Tomato's you can raise in the back yard and "can" them for use all
winter.

--
Cheers,

John B.