Old November 26th 04, 10:21 PM
Pat

: I used X-2s for a year and loved them while cycling. It was a PIA to put
: the covers while walking though. Also, any sand or dirt would clog the
: cleats when I would stop on the side of the road for a rest or flat tire.
: I switched to Frogs, gave my X-2s to a buddy, and never looked back. The
: Frog pedals are ugly but they work perfectly, are not inconvenient when
: walking, and the cleats don't clog with a little roadside dirt.

I went to the LBS today and compared the Zeros to the Frogs. I don't know
about those Frogs because the cleat is a lot smaller than I thought it would
be. I used to have SPDs and got "hot foot" a lot whenever I would ride a
long distance. I switched to Looks and haven't had burning toes since then.
Other than wondering if they are too small, I liked the looks of the Frogs.

Pat in TX