Old June 5th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Hokan

Default DEAL ON RETRO/PRO WEAR - I FOUND A GREAT DEAL!

Sergio? Are you spamming again? Could you at least try changing the
text of your spam?

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:19:58 -0000, wrote:
Surfing the web I have not found very much unique, quality casual wear
that is good and does not cost and arm and a leg. I love retro wear
and unique designs. They are really hard to find and are usually way
to expensive.
I have found one website that has really cool stuff with great
customer service. I bought a Molteni shirt and loved it. The orange
Molteni just looks great. The website is:
http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/.
If you want the direct link for molteni and other vintage you can find
it at: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/index.php?cPath=2_79_82

There is a lot more to check out. They also sell on ebay so I think
you can just search for some of their stuff but I think a lot of it
is only on the website, especially the molteni and CSC pro stuff.

Hope to hear of anyone who knows of more sites like this!