Old March 30th 12, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default Racing cyclist that killed a pedestrian at a crossing

Bertie Wooster wrote:
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:47:42 +0100, "Mrcheerful"
wrote:

August 2,
2009

Wow! Is this the latest pedestrian death caused by a cyclist?
Pedestrians really are very safe from cyclists. I wonder how often
pedestrians are killed tripping over broken paving slabs...

Are paving slabs more dangerous to pedestians than cyclists?

No, not the latest (I did not claim it was) but they are only now dealing
with it, which is why it is news today. This is a uk cycling group, my
post is about cycling in the UK, not paving slabs. Do try to keep on track
for the group.