Old March 31st 12, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
NM

Default Racing cyclist that killed a pedestrian at a crossing

On Mar 30, 11:26*pm, M Wicks wrote:
On Mar 30, 10:14*pm, Bertie Wooster wrote:

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:47:42 +0100, "Mrcheerful"

wrote:
August 2,
2009

Wow! Is this the latest pedestrian death caused by a cyclist?
Pedestrians really are very safe from cyclists. I wonder how often
pedestrians are killed tripping over broken paving slabs...

Are paving slabs more dangerous to pedestians than cyclists?

Bertie Wooster, you are troll-feeding and thus contributing to the
downfall of uk.rec.cycling. I would ask you not to give this person
the satisfaction of a reply next time.

If you don't like it go somewhere else, try the moderated group they
may be looking to recruit another control freak.