Old September 19th 18, 11:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Official pedal cyclist road deaths in 2016 ex DOT/NHTSA/FARS(Fatality Analysis Reporting System)

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 1:50:40 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 9/19/2018 11:40 AM, jbeattie wrote:

STF up and do something. Don't be some basement ****** reading conspiracy sites and complaining about f****** nanny government. ... Go to your city counsel meetings and propose an ordinance that repeals

a bunch of other ordinances if you so hate laws. Sign in, step up to the
mike and try to utter a few coherent sentences on why your agenda should
be taken seriously. After a few years on the ground, then you can
complain about the people who are actually doing something.

There are two types of people. Those who actually do things, and those
who say they're doing them wrong.

--
- Frank Krygowski

I think we all like to think we're in the first category. I'm sure that Jay does as well. And he probably is as much as the rest of us are.