Old December 11th 18, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything?

On Monday, December 10, 2018 at 2:09:48 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Monday, December 10, 2018 at 12:42:29 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
You just make things up -- even when the facts are so easy to find. I don't get that. You're retired. You have all day to look things up.

Is Tom retired? I thought he was just out of work. He's complained many times
about people refusing to hire him.

- Frank Krygowski

I am retired and looking for work. Is that something difficult for you to understand? I am having age discrimination which wasn't in the industry at all 10 years ago. Though now that H1B visas are getting very hard to get they are using the excuse that since I haven't worked since 2014 that I'm not qualified to do the same job I was doing in 2014.