Old April 4th 05, 08:19 PM
Michael J. Klein

On 3 Apr 2005 22:05:01 GMT, Mark Hickey wrote:

"Michael J. Klein" wrote:

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 00:44:30 CST, wrote:

Don't made bikes made in asia if you care about safety. Buy
cannondale or american made.

I hate to tell you this, but I have been in a few Taiwan bicycle
factories where they asked me not to photograph the "American made"
frames they were building. More than 90% of the world's highest bike
technology comes from a small corridor in Taiwan, part of Taichung.

China is a different matter altogether.

Yes, in China, they don't want you to photograph the "Taiwan made"
bicycles. (I'm not kidding).
Home of the $695 ti frame

Those China factories were built by Taiwanese investment capitol, and
owned by Taiwanese. That is just about the only good think you can
say about them, IMO.

Michael J. Klein

Yangmei Jen (Hukou), Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see
http://rbor.org/