Old April 5th 05, 06:38 AM

Steven M. Scharf wrote:

I've updated the section on aluminum versus steel on
http://bicycleshortlist.com .

:-) Wow! Yet another Steven M. Scharf website for getting the last
word after losing an argument! :-)

But I have spotted a serious problem. Check out every one of the
bicycles listed as receiving the heretofore nonexistent, but
nonetheless "coveted Nordic Group Best Buy Award" [AKA the "Scharf
likes it" award].

Yes, it's shocking but true. All those bikes feature aluminum parts!
And yes, the aluminum parts are subject to stress! Those vile
purveyors of sin, the Aluminum Association, seem to have infiltrated
the Nordic Group [AKA "Scharf's web ramblings"]!

What's next, aluminum coffee cups? Oh, the horror!

- Frank Krygowski