Old February 23rd 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Default Riding on Ice!

Hmmm... maybe it's just me but putting studs or chains on sounds like
taking the fun out of it.

Maybe I'll have to try it one day to be sure, but I find Ice to be fine
just with my 24x3. The pond/skating rink is okay to ride on, but I
prefer the mini-mall down town where the sidewalks freeze over for
about half the width... it's interesting trying to set up for a stair
climb on a really slick surface. The best parts though are where the
ice is mounded up from drips off the building... trecherous.

You pretty much have to love ice if you ride where I do... there's just
no escaping it.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ