Old May 29th 20, 01:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Pensioner seriously injured after being hit by cyclist

On Thursday, 28 May 2020 19:32:56 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
Anything illegal about that?
What is the speed limit for motor traffic along there?

I’ve heard that some cyclists cycle at 25mph past schools in 20mph limits (or, at least, they did before they screwed up their bodies by jumping off bridges). Regardless of the technicalities of the law, I’m not sure such people are in much of a position to pontificate on matters of road safety.

You do realise, by the way, that the truck driver will never get over what you did to him? It doesn’t matter whether you apologised. Incidents like that scar people mentally, for life. Unbelievable selfishness; all you had to do was score some smack, if necessary from the darkweb.

Your wife will never get over it either. How could you even think of abandoning her like that?