Old June 27th 13, 12:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! 1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:06:21 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
And if your phd is in psychology you are not qualified to comment on the environmental impacts of any outdoor recreation. I can see why you are not taken seriously. You are not a natural scientist and have little or no credability.

You can't even spell it with a spell-checker, much less understand it. The fact that several dozen international scientific conferences invited me to give my paper(s) proves that I most certainly AM qualified. You can tell that by simply READING my papers, which you obviously haven't bothered to do. You aren't qualified to understand them, however. You'd have to ask your mommie to explain them to you.

Hey, tell us again how the laws of physics & biology are different in New Zealand from other places. That was very entertaining. A "hoot", as we say.