View Single Post
Old June 27th 13, 07:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default WHOOPS! 1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:59:48 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Lord Christopher Monckton and Nigel Lawson has contributed publications on climate change does that make them an expert on climate change? No it doesn't. In fact they have been proven to be wrong time and time again. There are similarities between you and the likes of Monckton and other elderly lunatics. You simply possess no qualifications or credentials in the field you claim to be an expert in. You are a psychologist not a conservation biologist or an ecologist.

You aren't qualified to judge that. I AM. Credentials are irrelevant. What is important is that I'm RIGHT. You obviously aren't even qualified to judge this. No one can present a paper without an invitation. DUH! Obviously, you weren't invited, and never will be invited, because you are not qualified and refuse to even give your real name. Comments by anonymous idiots are always dismissed, which is appropriate.

This means you are not qualified to provide any insight from a scientific perspective. If you want to make a meaningful academic contribution do a phd in wildlife ecology and mountain biking or whatever, do some basic field research and then get published in a respected journal such as Conservation biology or biological conservation.

Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home