Old September 5th 13, 01:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

"Vandeman claims the charges were dropped."

I'll be happy to add that to my future posts, as you requested.

Whether I request it or not, that would be the (more) honest thing to do. But of course you already knew that, and chose to ignore it.

Mike, the charges were NOT dropped. If they had been then the case would not have gone to court. It did, and you were convicted.

What you are referring to, although you have provided no proof that you've done it, is the expunging of spent convictions under a Petition for Dismissal.

So, you can claim whatever you wish ... since you seem quite prepared to claim all kinds of unproven nonsense ... but it doesn't mean that anyone else has to give it the slightest credence absent real proof.