Old September 14th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Steven M. O'Neill

Default Cycling while drinking (was: Riding a bicycle in traffic)

sfb wrote:
It takes a pretty warped sense of values to think riding while drunk is
significantly better than driving while drunk. Chances are somebody gets
seriously hurt or dies either way.

Can we get a cite for this? Actually, no we can't, because we
have no idea how many cyclists cycle drunk, and therefore will
never know at what rate "someone" is seriously hurt.

--
Steven O'Neill
Brooklyn, NY