Old August 5th 07, 03:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Jimbo(san)

Default RR's: AMB-ID 07 -Recap- Camping, Riding, Swimming

On Jul 31, 1:16 am, Paladin wrote:
Howdy fans, trolls and friends.

Here are a few shots from our 7th annual AMB-ID weekend

A great time, but hey, you shoulda been there. Smallest turnout ever,
but we focused on quality, not quantity, heheh. And Penny would have
been proud how early we woke up, and how easy it was to get everybody
at the trailhead ready to ride.

So, may your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous,
leading to the most outrageous adventures. ~Paladin

Nice stuff Chris...
Maybe one day soon we will get to re-visit.
This year is a new job for me... so no vacation until next year :-(
We have been riding lots and when we were sitting here looking at all
the great pics we both laughed at how out of shape we were and
unprepared...
I think I finished building my bike at 2:00 AM the night before we
flew out!
So if anyone is thinking of going on an AMB holiday take it from me...
It is worth it!

Jimbo(san)