Old February 14th 14, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default There is no such thing as bad weather

On Monday, December 16, 2013 4:16:57 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Friday, December 13, 2013 11:37:20 AM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:

But last Friday, "adequate clothing" was a cute little red overcoat

that Nissan calls "Versa", and on Wednesday night, my only adequate

outfit had a street address.

Given the crusty, lumpy ice on the road, I had to walk to the dentist today. It's not very far, but still, it's the first time I've not biked there.

- Frank Krygowski

Geez Frank, what's it been like since then?