Old September 23rd 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

Default Help! Are there health benefits to unicycling?

This is a forum for unicycling, and there are definitely experts on
unicycling here, but I don't know that there are many, if any, of the
experts on the human body amongst our community. We're quite apt at
answering questions, but if you can't give us specific questions, you
might not get any answers at all.

You can definitely gather many testamonials from the community, if you
give us a framework in which to produce our answers... such as, "How
has unicycling helped you lose weight?" or "How has unicycling helped
you build muscle?" There are already threads in this group that detail
how some members have gained fitness, and even rehabilitated themselves
from serious injuries through unicycling and related activities.

Perhaps you need to consult a P.T. outside the community to help you
build such questions?

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire