Old October 9th 18, 08:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default road bike questions

Joerg wrote:

Head must be up. Else ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OrKLGEOVRA

Head must be up but should it hang down like
into your body, or should it be "supported" up
by muscles? It is more a neck and shoulder
issue than the head itself.

I doubt that would make you even 0.1% faster.

I know it wont make me go faster, but what
I meant was, does it increase the speed *at
all*, even microscopically? This question is
a mechanical-physical question, I don't plan to
ride like this to gain speed

PS. Apologize for unclear language, typos
etc. No sleep or food 48+h. But who needs
sleep and food when there are bikes?

Don't do that, it's not good for you :-)

....what? Apologizing or not eating/sleeping?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573