Old June 22nd 19, 04:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Craig Chilton

Default More John Tesh Music

On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 11:19:06 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 1:16:36 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I was just digging online to see if much has ever surfaced regarding Tesh's first cassette of TV music. 30 years ago I dubbed a copy from a friend and discovered that I still have it. I'm going to rig things up and make mp3 files of the tracks.

Eric S.

This is an old thread, but...
I have been going nuts for a week now, trying to find an old set of John Tesh Tour de France songs/LP. Back in 1989, I was given a cassette from a guy in college who was into cycling...he knew I was into synth music. It was a Tesh Tour de France album, BUT none of the currently listed "Tour de France" albums from that time frame seem to match the song list I recall. The song list I see for Tour de France and TdF The Early Years seems shorter (though some song titles seem familiar). What I do know there is at least one song missing from the LP's that I can find that I am looking for...I think it was the opener on this cassette I had, it was synth heavy, fairly fast paced, had strong brassy power chord opening to it...and I have not found this track on youtube anywhere, and it doesn't seem to match any of the tracks listed on the Tour de France albums. I still have this cassette somewhere, but can't find it. Is it possible it a rarer issue, and does it happen to be this cassette you mentioned? This is driving me nuts, I know I am not imagining this.

Does this help?

https://www.amazon.com/Tour-France-E.../dp/B0000000K0