Old March 16th 18, 07:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default New Bike Connection

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 3:00:58 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:

But depending on his route, a pedestrian might have a mile added to
their trip by the loss of the old bridge. That's probably why I still
occasionally see pedestrians crossing illegally by using the freeway bridge.

I have a freeway overpass, entrance, exit near me. I sometimes have to walk across it. And sometimes ride my bike over it too. No sidewalk. But I prefer to use overpasses or underpasses one mile east or west of the freeway exit bridge. For bicycling. No 6 lane, 45 mph roads.