Old June 8th 07, 10:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jmando

Default Fixed Penalty Charge - for unicycling

Woo! 25 pounds a week for the underground? That is seriously steep!

Sorry to hear about your fine. I bet you could successfully fight it,
especially if your infraction was caused by a motorist not giving you
enough room on the road.

--
jmando

Cpt: what do you run on, Rockette Morton?
Rockette: I run on beans...I run on laser beans.
http://www.usenet.com