Old June 23rd 04, 06:26 AM
Bill Z.

Default published helmet research - not troll

"Tom Kunich" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Tom Kunich" writes:
From last string of messages from Kunich:
Zauman, you haven't changed in 12 years. ..

Kunich is reverting to form. When he sees the word "helmet," he
goes competely irrational and starts to become abusive.

So by abusive you mean "you haven't changed in 12 years"? Please explain
what is abusive about that.

I think anyone can go back to the archives and look at your behavior,
where you post continual personal attacks against anyone who disagrees
with you, lying though your teeth when it suits you. As far as I'm
concerned, you have no credibility.

If you want to see how abusive this jerk can be, check out the following
URL, where he'll tell you in his own words:

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=_PXb9.10094%24N%254.819675%40newsread2.prod .itd.earthlink.net.

Come on Zauman, you can come up with something better than anger at a (what
turned out to be a fake) cop telling us that there's reasons that they don't
arrest people for assaulting bicyclists with their motor vehicles

Your post may have been directed to a "fake cop" but what you said
about yourself was damning enough. I can see why you would want to
obfuscate though after you wrote, "I'll tell you what I think of this
legal system -- I back-handed my girlfriend 30 years ago. I was jailed
and had to pay a couple of thousand dollars bail to get out of jail."
It's right there in the URL I gave in an article that Google claims
you wrote (and I saw the original as well.)

Face it Kunich, you are simply abusive, apparently as abusive in real
life as you've been on usenet. And I even tried to be nice to you by
not quoting from the article directly until you tried to pretend it
was about something else altogether.

Rest of Kunich's drivel snipped.

Bill

--