Old August 26th 07, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Alan Braggins

Default Recumbent Trikes - Where to Put the Lights?

In article , Artemisia wrote:
I'm going to need a computer, mirrors, lights and preferably also an
Airzound horn, in addition to the brake and shifter controls. Where does
it all go?

Lights probably want to be mounted at the front of the boom, not
on the handlebars anyway.

From my experiences with Beth, I've decided that I really don't like
dynamos, because you become invisible when you most need to be seen: at
a stop in traffic!

You can get standlight dynamo lights that stay lit from a capacitor
while stopped. Or use a battery light as well as a dynamo, the dynamo
to see with, the battery to be seen by.