Old November 20th 18, 01:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Settled Science?

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 09:00:05 -0800, sltom992 wrote:

On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 3:02:27 AM UTC-8, news18 wrote:

Exactly what it says. You conjecture is unsupported and false. Hint,
the next solar minimum is 2019/2020 or didn't you know that.

And in this, "Warm/cold are just relative terms," you appear to claim
that Global Warming is irrelevant because it is "just a relative
term". Is that what you intended to say?

You conflate cheese and chalk. On one hand your spruking dire
temperature warnings and attempt to co-joint that to global energy.

If English isn't your first language, as it isn't for me by half a
dozen or so, write to us in your mother tongue and I will translate;
perhaps then you can make sense.

That explains your inability to comprehend.

Andre Jute Polyglot

So you can read a few foreign menus heh!.

A "solar minimum" is nothing more than the 11 year cycle of solar
activity. It doesn't demonstrate anything as caused the Maunder Minimum
nor the Dalton Minimum. What would cause you to think that until very
recently they had any idea of what was causing major solar activity?

Who are you talking to?
As I've posted previously, I know all this and you might want to read the
URL i posted before to the Swiss solar paper.