Old August 19th 04, 05:44 AM
Mark Leuck

http://www.tandembike.com/

"Capri" wrote in message
om...
I just bought a recumbent bike at a garage sale for $500. It was made
by Longbikes and the model is a Vanguard. I can't seem to find out a
whole lot of information about it other than it seems to be one of the
older recumbent bikes. The bike is in excellent condition.The owner
says he has hardly ridden it for the past 4 years. He bought it from
someone else so did not know how old the bike is but it can't be all
that old as it has an 8 spd cog on the rear wheel. Doing a google
search I found this group. I just wonder if anyone out there knows
anymore about the bike, any pros or cons. It took me awhile to get
used to the under seat steering.

Thanks Ahead