Old July 31st 17, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:01:01 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The bicycle is irrelevant. Most towns have shops with a few goods
outside to encourage custom. And the council are blatantly lying. You
can see in the first photo in the article that it isn't a narrow
pavement. We'd be better off without councils at all. Do you know what
they do that's useful? Collect the bins. That's it.

What do YOU do that's useful, Birdbrain? Collect welfare checks? BG

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who