Old July 31st 17, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:12:58 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

https://www.facebook.com/towerhamlet...52765192315/17
31895380171378/?type=3&theater

Come on, Birdbrain, use your OWN words! Make everyone LAUGH again at your
idiocy! BG

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world: