Old August 3rd 17, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 11:59:37 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-a3602366.html

Waste of tax payers' money yet again. We need to remove councils altogether. They are simply not needed.

"We" need councils exactly to protect everyone from braindead irresponsible
idiots like you!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Look at a donkey with a 2 foot penis. Does it require underwear? No."