Old August 5th 17, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Cyclists disrupt war memorial service again by ignoring roadclosure.

You're attitude stinks. I would have immediately dismounted and so
would any other members of my family.
It's cyclists like you that give decent cyclists a bad name.

You know absolutely nothing about me. I do not give cyclists a bad name.

If you want to be constructive try suggesting why a person should
walk a bicycle where someone else can drive a car.

In the situation we are talking about, the word is *respect*.

Of course it is.

BTW, the road was closed.

Legally? All boxes ticked, risk assessments carried out and all council
and police expenses paid?

It might sound as though I am making light of things but the article
carries a distinct whiff.

Yup, that is the whiff of disrespect.
We'll have to agree to disagree on this.