Old April 14th 05, 07:01 PM
Larry R. Wright

"HHS" wrote in
:

Let me get this straight mugwump. Your wife is in medical school, you
must do everything for her, she finds managing a two gear bike shifter
overly complicated, and she can't figure out how to adjust the seats
in her BMW.

The message I'm getting here is that maybe Mrs. Dr. Mugwump isn't
exactly cut out to be a heart surgeon.

I had much the same thought! And she wants one just because you have two -
not because she is actually interested in riding. Obviously if she had an
interest, she would be willing to shop for one. I would wait until she
would at least commit to shopping for one.